Divisional Manager , Sr. Divisional Manager,
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In Sales / Marketing
- Prepare sales strategy plans for the area.
- Communicate and monitor achievement of monthly sales budgets and targets to DDSM/Head CRC/SR. TL
- Should be able to design security system at customers place, generate BOQ, evaluate different options and suggest the right model.
- Should be able to learn the various security products offered by the company. Should be able to train on the products.
- Devise architects list and personally meet up with min 10 architects every month.
- Continuously benchmark the Best Practices and align with CRCs sales plans.
- Consolidate competitor activity and send feedback to Regional Head and Corporate Head Office on a regular basis.
- Visit up-country CRCs and local CRCs at least once a month to review performance in all aspects.
- Draw up detailed marketing plans/activities like exhibition participation plans and budget spends, new product model launches.
- Establish personal contact with Bulk/key customers and monitor handling of major accounts.
- Ensure sales cycle closing is adhered.
IN HR & TRAINING
- Identify, develop and chart career growth path of potential Leaders
- Review the performance appraisal of every Head CRC and above in the division once in 6 months through performance counseling.
- Continuously analyze resignation reasons of leaders and sales persons.
- Ensure salesman training programs are conducted at all CRCs.
- Meet all sales persons with less than 6 months service on a one-to-one basis and obtain feedback on effectiveness of training programs.
- Conceptualize, develop and conduct new training programs during visits.
- Consistently provide inputs for candidates in EFL-NMIMS Diploma program and the self-learning program.
- Draw up free service plans in consultation with area service heads
- Ensure Accurate updating of customer data base at CRCs.
- Conduct monthly service reviews with service personnel to review performance and enhance efficiency of the service network.
- Conduct annual customer meets in major cities.
- Review all customer contact activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Exercise control over CDA/Order Forms/Unit Outstanding
- Ensure audit is carried out at CRCs and corrective action is taken for all audit queries.
- Analyze cost control actions at all CRCs to keep expenses within budget limits.
- Conduct Accounts Personnel meets once in 6 months to enhance the efficiency of the accounts department.
- Ensure preparation and dispatch of all departmental statistics and reports to management.
- Ensure implementation of “Code of Conduct” and all other company practices.
- Identify community development activities in the area.
- Review weekly and monthly reports from Head CRC /Sr. TL and send feedback.
- Imbibe quality values in the work process.
Functionally: Sales Staff, Assistant
Administratively: Accounts, CRM, Service, and Logistics
GEOGRAPHICAL SPHERE OF INFLUENCE: 20-90 champs.
INTERNAL: Sales, IT, Marketing, HO, Service.
EXTERNAL: Partners, Customers
KEY QUANTIFIABLE ASPECTS:
- Business growth targets
- Other KPIs like customer satisfaction.
- Service Revenue.
- Training & Development
QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES: (Minimum and preferred educational requirement, work experience, special skills, knowledge and any other requirements needed for the satisfactory performance of the job).
EDUCATION: Min. Graduate/Post Graduate; Diploma in Engineering.
EXPERIENCE: (Nature of Experience):
10-16 years (Preferably from the industry)
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE: Experience in Security System products/industry or relevant industry; area/geography.
SPECIAL SKILLS (TECHNICAL) : MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
SPECIAL SKILLS (MANAGERIAL/BEHAVIORAL): Leadership, Analytical, Coaching, Relationship Building, Time Management.
- Setting targets
- Spending with budget-take decision in incentive/reward scheme.
TRAVEL: (Number of occasions and locations to be traveled to during the course of the job).
Depending upon location minimum 10-12 Days
|Job Category||Consumer Durable|
|Weekends||6 days a Week|
|Working Hours||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|