Designation: National Sales Head
Level / Grade: General Manager / Sr. General Manager
Experience : 20 + Years
Education: MBA / PGDM / equivalent
Job Location: Mumbai
Objective of the role :
- Increase footprint of partner channel as per defined company road map
- Drive revenue and profitable growth of partner channel
- Person must have experience in handling minimum of 500 + front line team
- Minimum of 10 years in handling franchisee networks Pan India with preference in Direct Sales
The position shall be responsible for developing marketing as well as sales strategies, identifying market potentials, analysing market trends, competition and drive the overall Franchise business.
Position shall also be accountable for ensuring profitability of the channel, setting business standards, designing SOPs and building appropriate relationships with customers / traders and institutions etc.
– Ensure the productivity standards are maintained for all existing partners,
– Ensure billing cycle standards been followed uniformly
– Ensure productivity of AWEs & AFSE/FSE and drive secondary sales
– Appointment and development of new Scale Partners as per road map and ensure their ROI
– Design and administer schemes/payment plans and other tactical schemes to drive engagement and growth of partners
– Build engagement and R&R platforms for partners to drive retention, engagement and growth of business
– Competitor and customer analysis to identify and explore new potential markets and benchmark EFL franchise pricing and offerings.
– Position shall contribute to the 5 year planning process with regard to Partner Channel development and other potential expansion strategies through identification and exploitation of opportunities
– Develop strategies, sales plans and profit target to develop franchise
– Responsibility for sell-out and manage NOD of stock and collections as per norms
People & Process:
– Design & develop a SOP (including structuralizing franchise opening process, plan with appropriate timelines, strategies for premises, staffing, systems, billing, supply chain etc)
– Set up process for new partner on-boarding, training and development
– Be a facilitator and cater to the need of team & Franchise Business Partners
– Design code of ethics & conduct
Account management of franchise network :
– Manage relationships with existing franchisees Pan India.
– Manage the team of internal franchise operations personnel
– Quarterly reviews with team of Franchisees to ensure effective ongoing relationships and further development of their operation for both internal and commercial recruitment activities
– Regular visits to provide operational support to partners and as well as staff
– Management of key account allocation & resolution of any issues regarding commercial territory across the franchise network.
– Ensure the protection of the brand through compliance with the legal agreement and trading terms and conditions
|Job Category||Consumer Durable|
|Working Hours :||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Working Days :||6 Days|