|Training for a behavioural approach to negotiating.
- Participants will gain insights into a new approach to negotiating.
- Understand their own negotiating styles and effectively apply it for better results.
- Understand different negotiating styles and apply them strategically.
- Active listening skills for effective communication and understanding.
- The universal process of negotiations.
- Understanding attitudes, beliefs and behaviours.
- Self assessment of own preferred negotiating styles.
- Understanding and indentifying negotiator behaviours.
- Managing difficult negotiators.
- Managing arguments and discord.
- Preparing for negotiations.
- Playing negotiator roles.
- Win-Win negotiations.
End of day summing- up.
- Managing negotiations across cultures.
- Understanding cultural contexts.
- Strategies for negotiating.
Session Two, Three and Four:
- Role playing relevant negotiating situations.
- Case based simulation exercises to practices negotiating techniques learnt.
- End of day summing up and action planning. Session Duration:
- Each session will be of 90 minutes duration.
Training Content and methodology
- Simulated Role plays
- Group discussions
- Brief and de briefing at start and end of sessions.
Commercials: Rs 15000/ per day + Service Tax
Click Here For :- Selling Skills