State Head – HR
Experience : 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Chennai & Kerala
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding manpower requirements of all departments and advice subordinates for necessary action & process the offer letter to the selected candidates.
- Induction of new joiners & issuing appointment letter, orienting them about company policies and work culture.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly / weekly MIS to be sent to Branch Head / HR Manager.
- Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees. Performs a wide variety of record.
- Keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances.
- Conducting performance appraisal for all employees across departments.
- Keep an eye on all HR administration work & reports.
- Handling all employees’ inquiries and grievances; handling cross cultural differences and engaging staff to their work.
- Conducting exit interviews of outgoing employees to get constructive feedback for company and trying to implement the corrective measures for them.
- Issuing relieving letter and processing the full and final settlement.
|Job Category||Consumer Durable|