Dy. Manager – Marketing & Branding
Education: Minimum: Graduate or global equivalent
Additional: MBA (Marketing) or Global equivalent
Experience: 3 – 6 years of experience in handling marketing, communication and branding responsibilities preferably from Travel / Media / Telecom/ Banking / Consulting sectors.
1. Planning and executing branding deliverables for VACs across the
globe, in sync with defined branding guidelines and liaising with local
teams to ensure standardization and accurate implementation of the
2. Meeting defined TAT timelines for branding and marketing support
to help achieve desired business objectives in a timely manner.
3. Delivering highest performance levels as a SPOC to Enabling Units to
create impactful and creative communication, solving business
4.Execute focused marketing and branding initiatives for B2G
(Business to Govt), B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to
Consumer) segments including key Value-added services.
5. Implement all major, strategic events, sponsorships, and
partnerships for corporate, brand and business.
6. Ensure best practices are employed to deliver all marketing
communications in line with the strategy, budget & timeline.
7. Write marketing content & Proof-read copy as well as liaising with
designers & printers.
8. Ensure maintenance of internal marketing tools, handle Day to day
marketing and branding requirements, maintain records – Brand
Dossier/Financial registers, update weekly record of Marketing
trackers and adherence to brand identity on communications.