Designation: Zonal Head – Sales ( Looking for Western UP & Uttrakhand )
Education: Any graduate + MBA
Experience: 5 + Years
Industries preferred: Water softener/water purification
Team size: 1. 5 Direct reporting
- 10 to 15 Indirect reporting
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
” Have to handle 10 to 15 people team in current company “
Purpose – Position:
The position shall be responsible for driving the overall business of the SBU / State / Region. Position shall ensure profitability and achieve set business objectives not limiting to budgets (target), manpower (staffing), training, nurturing and developing leaders.
This position shall also be responsible for developing marketing & sales strategy, identifying market potentials, analysing market trends, competition strength and results, building appropriate relationships with customers / traders and institutions and manage large teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Implement Sales strategies in Franchise Business Partner Channel:
– To achieve leadership of Direct Sales in the Area assigned at competitive cost: establish plans, measures and milestones for their execution.
– Estimate and develop Sales Forecasts based on previous year sales trends and growth plans.
– Prepare monthly targets and assign them to the Sales force.
– Should identify, shortlist & select new partners
– Review with direct reports:
- Is responsible for Team’s, Partner’s and self-punctuality and regularity at all field meetings.
- Prepare sales achievement plan in line with annual budgets and targets of Partners
- Is responsible to set targets (Primary & Secondary) & achievement of same by Sales Team & Partners to meet organisational goals
- Review, Monitor and Guide performance of sales team & also Partners
- Draw up detailed territory coverage plan and allocation plans Partner wise
– Should conduct training for Sales Force & Business Partners.
– Conduct structured induction and other skill development training programs for Sales Team and Partners.
– Must ensure regular Product Training for Sales team & Partners
– Regularly conduct development programs for Sales Force
– Must ensure development of Sales people & Leaders through continuous training, coaching & motivation through high performance orientation to build successors and meet expansions.
– Oversee on-the-job training.
– Establish sources for recruitment and build relationships with partners and external source.
|Job Category||Consumer Durable|
|Working Hours :||10:00 AM to 6:30 PM|