Designation: Area Head – HR
Experience : 3 to 8 Years
Education: MBA / MSW/ PGDM
Job Location: Bangalore( Sanjaynagar / Palace Road )
Area Head Human Resource
Objective :To ensure growth and productivity of the Eurochamp in the SBU through proactive and effective recruitment, retention, development and welfare. Maintain harmonious employee relations.
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
- Talent Engagement
- Performance Management
- Employee Relation
Recruitment and Talent Management:
- Attract Right Talent: Constantly monitor and ensure the recruiters and the divisional managers carry out recruitment activities based on module Vs on-roll gap.
- Ensure 90% of operatives through out the year.
- Responsible to bring in innovation and creativity in the sourcing the right candidate for the SBU;
- Professional tie-ups: Responsible for creating professional tie-ups with advertisement agencies, educational institutions, Government and private employment exchanges, placement agency, and work out SBU specific friend-get-a-friend scheme with the support of SBU Head.
- Monitor division wise recruitment and induction activities. Ensure basic induction programmes are organised and conducted by the respective Divisional manager and new recruits are send only after proper induction (organisation background, product knowledge, and sales
- Monitor retention of employees in coordination with head CRCs, diagnose the causes of attrition. Conduct exit interviews personally for all Club 100, Silver circle, and GCSS upwards. Share the analysis, observations and learning’s with the Regional Head operation and Human Resource.
- Organise and conduct common (inter division) induction programs: My first week; Making of a Euro champ; A day in the life of a Eurochamp. (one programme per month)
Talent Development (Training and development):
- Organise and conduct soft skills training programs, based on needs & Gap (by analysing PRDP with the divisional managers) and in consultation with SBU head. (one programme per quarter for GCSS, TL)
- Identify developmental gaps of HCRC and Branch manager and coordinate with Corporate HR on development training programmes [ensure one programme for half year]
- He is responsible to organise and conduct the planned Leadership Dev. Pgms (Leadership Development Centre – CSS to BM) with the support of Regional Head and corporate Human Resource
- Organise, coordinate and conduct GCSS & TL Induction programme with the support of Regional Head HR and SBU head.
- Organise Sales Training Programs for enhancing productivity.(identify low sellers, with the support of Divisional heads and HCRC) with the support of divisional and SBU Head.
- Motivate Eurochamps to enrol and Oversee the administration of Academy of Learning initiatives – entrance test, personal contact program, follow-up on performance during the program, project presentation, final exam, certification ceremony etc.,
- Monitor and implement a designed system for evaluating LDC and training effectiveness* – follow up and monitor the productivity post-training; evaluate the intervention of training programmes cycle after cycle.
- Coordinate the efficacy through supervisory feedback on the application of the learning. (*all developmental programmes)
- Ones in a quarter evaluate the health of this CRC through HR index (HR Survey)
- Monitor Eurochamp progression and carry out focused LDC & Assessment Board.
- Monitor constantly the productivity of high flyers (club 100, SCC, OYBS, LDC, AOL)..
- Work with the divisional and SBU Head on PRDP, analyse data to identify high / poor performers and suggest and work on corrective action.
- CRC Visits: Metro – once in every 2 cycle and upcountry once in a quarter and ensure he spend minimum 2 days in a crc (CRC Check list)
- Report and escalate the challenges and observation to the respective department heads and follow up in completing the loop.
- Ensure monthly Open house meetings are conducted at every CRC across levels and disciplines.
- Understanding of issues (Exit interviews) contributing to employee turnover and creating effective, lasting, and positive change.
- Coordinate and organise Euro fun days.
- Keep track of absconding cases send necessary letter in consultation with HCRC.
- Create pride in the CRC by celebrating birthdays and creating pride in enhancing long service awards for 10 -15- 20 – 25 years and responsible to celebrate the same at respective CRC with Pride.
- Maintain a turn around time of 48 hours for all queries raised
- Take responsibility to solve internal grievances and inform the SBU Head/ Regional Head HR on the specific grievances.
- Involve/enlist the help of others to over come their challenges.
- Workout business calendar and inform the structured CRC visit to the respective divisional manager.
Qualification & Work experience:
– Masters Degree in Human Resource
– Around 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience,
– Adequately understand ERP system features and capabilities
– Exposed in Learning and Development, Performance Management.
|Job Category||Beauty brand, BPO / KPO, Consumer Durable, Customer Care, IT - Hardware, IT - Software|
|Working Days||6 Days|