Designation: Relationship Manager – Government Banking Group
Education: Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 3 + Years
Gujarat ( Ahmedabad , Baroda, Bharuch/Narmada, Daman, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Bhuj, Mehsana/Patan, Rajkot, Surat, Valsad. )
JOB PURPOSE –
Manage Government banking group clients and acquisition of new government banking relationships.
- Responsible for managing existing government banking relationships of Central
ministries, government departments and government corporations.
2. Acquisition of new banking relationships in Government entities to achieve planned business objectives.
3. Work in coordination with other departments like CMS, IT, Product Teams.
Understanding the fund flow requirements of government entities and developing and implementing customised banking solutions.
4. Responsible of selling liability business which includes CASA, FD, CMS.
5. Drive higher penetration of all products in identified segments.
- Prior experience in banking(CASA Product), client
engagement, customer service, Relationship Management,
2 Excellent communication, analytical & reviewing skills
3 The person should have the maturity required to manage and acquire government clients.
4 Inter-personal coordination & Team Player
5 Previous exposure of handling government clients and
knowledge of the administrative structure of ministries is added plus.
6 Excellent ability to use Excel and Power point
|Working hours||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Working Days||6 Days|