Designation: ROR Developer/Lead
Experience: 3+ Years
Working Days : 5 Days
• Extremely strong in ROR development Skills and have shown history of
development in ROR.
• Extremely strong understanding of object oriented software design (OOPS
Concepts), including MVC frameworks, and an ability to learn and apply new
• Knowledge of an object-oriented scripting language such as Python or Ruby
and an ability to prototype functionality quickly.
• Ability to execute code and design reviews.
• Knowledge of ROR Plugins and various API integration like Paypal,
Google, Facebook API etc.
• Understanding of configuration management using version control systems
such as Subversion, Perforce, CVS, or git, including branching and merging.
• Understanding of Unix and Unix-based operating systems.
• Experience with a cloud computing architecture, such as VMWare ESX,
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, etc.
• Extremely strong oral, written, and presentation communications skills.
|Job Category||Developer, IT - Hardware, IT - Software|