The ‘Neuro’ part of NLP acknowledges the core idea that all behaviour stems from our neurological processes of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch and feeling. We experience the world through our five senses. We make ‘sense’ of that information and then act on it. Our neurology covers not only our invisible thought processes, but also our visible physiological reactions to ideas and events. One simply reflects the other at the physical level. Body and mind form an inseparable unity, a human being.
The ‘Linguistic’ part of the title indicates that we use language to order our thoughts and behaviour and to communicate with others.
The ‘Programming’ refers to ways we can choose to organize our ideas and actions to produce results.
NLP deals with the structure of human subjective experience.
How we organize what we see hear and feel, and how we edit and filter the outside world through our senses. It also explores how we describe it in language and how we act, both intentionally and unintentionally, to produce results.
What is NLP
It’s not only an art but also science of excellence. And this Excellence of NLP comes from basic NLP presuppositions:
- The Map is not the territory – It is not a reality
- Every Experience has a structure – It can be reused to recreate experiences
- Choice is better than no choice
- The person with most flexibility will control the system
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get & You cannot not communicate
- There is no ‘failure’, only feedback.
- Mind and body are both part of the same system (the neuro-linguistic system) and influence each other in a circular way.
- People have all the resources they need; they just need to access, strengthen, and sequence them.
- We can model excellence patterns of others and self, and even recreate them.
- I am in charge of my mind and therefore MY RESULTS
- Every behavior has its appropriate context
- Success formula – Know the Outcome, take action, check if it works, Change/be flexible till the outcome is achieved
- For peak performance in sports, education, business, personal development, health
- To overcome debilitating feelings and behaviour
- To be in charge of your mind and results in diverse situations
- To enhance capability and affect the outcome as desired
- AND BECAUSE IT IS NOT ABOUT AFFIRMATION, POSTIVE THINKING AND SKILLS…..IT’S ABOUT PULLING THE RIGHT RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT TO CREATE THE MAGIC FOR YOURSELF.
Outcome – Choice – Suitable and logical Action – desired outcome/flexibility for more choice- Outcome
Who should learn NLP:
All Human Race
Everyone can benefit equally
What we offer in NLP
- NLP foundation Program – 2 days
- NLP Practitioner Program
- NLP Master Practitioner Program
- NLP for Sales
- NLP for Human resources professional
- NLP for Teachers
- NLP for Kids
Our Lead Trainer and Co trainer are certified by the Society of NLP
Mr Amit Pathak – Certified Trainer by The Society of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler
Ms Mandeep K Kochhar – Certified Master Practitioner by The Society of NLP